Continuous Vacuum Pan
In early 90s, Shrijee introduced the Continuous Vacuum Pan in India, and today Shrijee is one of the largest suppliers of continuous Pans in the world. Modernizing the Pan house in sugar industry involved meeting the requirement of economy in processing by way of increased throughput, improving process efficiencies, economy of steam, energy and manpower. Shrijee in close co-operation with the industry has designed the Continuous Vacuum Pan and over 175 installations in India and abroad have been successfully executed. The capacity range is from 25tons/hour to 100 tons/hour for low-grade massecuite and high- grade massecuite.
- Heart-shaped profile of Pan to enhance natural circulation.
- Operator friendly and fully automated.
- Ensure uniform throughput and product quality.
- Saves space and energy.
- Low temperature vapor boiling.
- Maximized exhaustion of mother liquor.
- Equipped with multi-baffle entrainment arrestor in SS construction.
- Single largest capacity (225m3) continuous Pan supplied to KSL (Thailand).
- Complete automation and control system.
- Shrijee has successfully increased the capacity of existing Continuous Vacuum Pan by adding new compartments with mechanical circulators.
More than 200 units supplied world-wide