Syrup Clarification System
Syrup clarification is useful for producing higher quality plantation white or direct consumption sugar with lower IU colour and lower residual sulphur dioxide levels. National standards for residual sulphur dioxide and colour have been lowered to reflect the growing demand for improved quality and concerns for health risks.
- Reduction of turbidity upto 90%.
- Removal of maximum Bagacillo and suspended solid.
- Reduction of ICU MSA colour up to 25%.
- Reduction of viscosity of syrup and further process material.
- Faster crystallization, higher exhaustion and less final molasses purity.
- High quality sugar with less sulphur content.
- Lower IU colour sugar.