Falling Film Evaporator
The falling film evaporator is a crucial equipment of the plant as it is highly useful for reducing the steam consumption. No extra energy is required to pass the juice through FFE, as the juice fed from the top descends over the heating surface in a thin film.
Shrijee manufactures falling film evaporator ranging in heating surface from 1500m2 to 6500m2 having tube length 10-12 meters. Additionally, Shrijee uses the poly-baffle arrestor where in vapors are separated from the juice droplets, giving juice free vapors to be condensed in the subsequent bodies to provide sugar-free condensate to the boiler. Shrijee F.F.E are in operation successfully in India, Indonesia, Kenya & Vietnam.
- Tubes are secured with baffles to avoid vibrations.
- Negligible retention time.
- No boiling point elevation.
- Option of capacity flexibility.
- High evaporation rate.
- Maximum steam economy.
- Unique design of juice distributor in S.S. construction gives even distribution of juice across the tubes
- Higher heat transfer co-efficient.
- Less floor space.
- No structure is required.
- Efficient entrainment separation with Shrijee’s specially designed Poly Baffle Arrestor.