Boiling of Massecuite in Batch pan is a very critical operation as the Super Saturation of Boiling liquid inside the pan should be maintained in a very narrow range.
Shrijee provide the complete automation for batch pan to control the following parameters and valves
- Vapour pressure to pan is controlled by regulating the steam valve.
- Level is monitored and controlled by feeding valves.
- Brix of the massecute is monitored & controlled by regulating main feed valve inlet to pan.
- Pan Vacuum is controlled using the condenser automation.
- Sequence of operations is given in the graphics for pan operation such as brix control setpoints, Washing steam, vacuum break logic, movement water logic, Cutover sequence etc.
Advantage of automation
- Reduce the losses generated due to the human error.
- Reduce the consumption of steam.
- Reduce the process time.
- Increase the efficiency of the process.
- Increase the quality of the product.