- Level control in Evaporator bodies by juice flow control
- The brix in the final evaporator body is maintained by regulating the syrup flow to the final body.
- The steam flow to evaporator is controlled in proportion to juice flow.
- The Vapour bleeding from evaporator to juice heaters & Pans are monitored and controlled with respect to setpoint.
- The vacuum in the evaporator is controlled using condenser automation.
Falling Film Evaporator
- Maintaining the level in FFE by
- Controlling the Transfer Control Valve.
- By increasing Recirculation
- Open the hot water valve in emergency case to add Hot Water
- Sense Evaporator Body Level
- Sense Juice Inlet Flow
- Evaporator Level has to be maintained for proper Evaporation and Vapor Generation